Saturday, December 11, 2010

Perspective of Portland Pretension

What the hell is wrong with Portland and its constant debauchery of fashion…I love to roll out of bed and head directly out the door without brushing my hair with the best of em…but shit I am not about to campaign to make it a regular part of my fashion regimine….come on you guys are really attracted to those dirty hair unwashed- crumbled laundry kind of chick- come on really? Portland surely does have this thing- where the people in it think that they are better than the rest….wash my hair- "who the hell do you think you are?" Iron my clothes- "hello?" Wear boots that don’t have holes in them- "again who the hell are you?" "Man this is a state of mind-My dirty messed up hair – Im better than washing my hair…washing your hair is for those corporate types..we don’t do that here..we need to become one with the earth in like a recycled green type way, man..actually we want to become so close to our food and what makes our food that we actually rub chicken manure in our hair- yeah…we are that cool…and we’re smarter than you too…can’t you tell? My black rimmed glasses should all ready exude my smartness- duh. I make coffee better than you, I make kombucha better than you, and I wear flannel better than you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment